Spice up your appetizer game with this mouthwatering recipe created by my dad. Packed with bold flavors and a hint of heat, this creamy and cheesy dip is sure to be a hit at any gathering. With our Hot Jam, it takes the classic popper dip to a whole new level of deliciousness. Grab your favorite crackers and get ready to dive into this irresistible dish. Let's get cooking!
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers (I used a roasted Jalapeno)
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
3 slices of bacon, fried and chopped
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 jar Austin Jam Company, Hot Jam!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT THE JAM.
3. Place mixture in a pie plate or other shallow baking dish, in a ring shape. If needed, use a ramekin in the center to hold the dip in place during baking.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and golden on top, about 30 minutes.
5. Remove the ramekin and pour Hot Jam in center of dip. Serve with your favorite cracker!