These jammy cups are the easiest appetizer to throw together, I really mean it. My husband has requested that I make these for all parties from now on because they are so delicious but simple. There are only 3 ingredients (plus toppings) and you just pop them in the oven for a few minutes.
If you try this recipe, don’t forget to take a picture and use the hashtag #AustinJamCompanyEATS
- Chopped pistachios
- Basil leaves
- Anything else, get creative!
Phyllo Brie Cups:
- Any Flavor of Austin Jam Company jam
- Phyllo cups (from the frozen section of the grocery store )
- *typically I’m a “make from scratch” kind of person but these are just so delicious and easy!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Cut up brie into little cubes.
- Lay out phyllo cups on to a baking sheet and put a brie cube inside each one.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until brie is melted.
- Top with AJC jam and toppings of your choice. I like the Pearl Jam with chopped pistachio combination and the Jam Session topped with a basil leaf.
- Enjoy these with a delicious cider like this local rosé one from Texas Keeper!