This is one of my favorite healthy but satisfying breakfast recipes! It’s creamy, sweet and very delicious! This recipe yields about 4 mini mason bars. I use these jars from Amazon and I think they are the perfect size.
If you try this recipe, don’t forget to take a picture and use the hashtag #AustinJamCompanyEATS
- 4 tbsp of Jam Session
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Fresh blueberries (optional)
PB Chia Seed Pudding:
- 1.5 cups vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp of natural maple syrup
- 4 tbsp of creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Add almond milk, maple syrup and peanut butter to the blender. Blend until fully combine. *I always recommend taste testing. You may need more maple syrup or peanut butter depending on your preferences.
- Next add the chia seed to the blender and pulse until incorporated. Note, you want the seeds to stay whole.
- Pour blended mixture into the 4 mason jars. *You can add more jars if your recipe made more.
- Put the lids on the jars and put in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- After they’ve chilled for 1 hour, stir the puddings, then chill over night.
- In the morning, add the Jam Session to the top and then extra fruit or peanuts if you’d like.