Who doesn’t love a recipe that’s “semi” from scratch? These cookies are so delicious and seem very sophisticated when paired with our jam. Since you use pistachio pudding mix, the recipe is super easy and the cookies will turn out perfect every time you bake.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter - softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 egg
- 2 packages of pistachio flavored pudding mix (3.5 oz)
- 1 .5 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped pistachios
- 11 oz of white chocolate chips (i like Ghirardelli)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together.
- Next add in oil, water, egg, pudding, vanilla, salt and baking powder, stirring until smooth.
- Add in flour and chopped pistachios.
- Mix in chocolate chips by hand until they are incorporated.
- Using a spoon or ice-cream scoop, roll 1 inch dough balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to get slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes or until set then move cookies to a rack to cool.
- Serve with a small dish of Pearl Jam or drizzle on top of cookies.